Becoming a health coach changed my life.
And it can change yours too.
What is a Health Coach?
A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority helping clients feel their best
through food & lifestyle changes by tailoring individualised wellness programs to meet their
Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the
food you eat. Health Coaches understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the
Why become a Health Coach?
No matter what path you take as a health coach — be it as a full-time coach, a blogger/influencer, author, public speaker, online educator, or partner with medical practitioners, corporations, and other wellness institutes like gyms, health clinics and so many more. Benefits of being a health coach are:
Bottomline. You get healthy. And then help others get healthy, while you also get WELL-thy.
How do I know if health coaching is for me?
Before enrolling in IIN, I was already crazy passionate when it comes to health and wellness. It started as a hobby of me creating delicious meals in my kitchen and giving it a healthy twist, then
posting it in social media. It was when people started to send me messages saying how my post inspired them to also start eating and living a healthier lifestyle that I realized there’s probably something valuable that can come out of this.
So aside from that gut feeling and burning passion in you to be holistically healthy and to help
others achieve that, your other reasons could be:
- You want to make a living doing work that aligns with your heart
- You want to enjoy career flexibility
- You want to earn a generous side or full income
- Be part of a global movement towards healthy living
- You want to start your own business
Why become a Health Coach?
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) was founded in 1992 by Joshua Rosenthal. Once a small classroom of passionate students in New York City, it is now the largest nutrition school in the world. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for ~100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide.
QUALITY OF EDUCATION. You’ll receive comprehensive nutrition, coaching skills, and business development training. The Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching program also has more than 100 world-class educators who are leading physicians, researchers, doctors, and nutrition experts at the forefront of the health and wellness movement to guide you in creating a thriving career. To name a few:
- Joshua Rosenthal – Founder, Director of IIN
- Dr. Joel Furman – author of Eat for Health: Lose weight & keep it off
- Dr. Walter Millet – Chairman of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Arianna Huffington – Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post
- Dr. Barry Sears – Founder of The Zone Diet
- Dr. Mark Hyman – Functional Medicine Leader, Director of Ultra Wellness Center