This delicious baked chicken recipe is so easy to cook and will make the perfect meal-prep for those busy days or evenings throughout the week. It’s sweet, tangy, and will surely satisfy even your kids’ taste buds. The lime also makes the chicken extra tender! It’s so good, you must try it.
Pair this with a nourishing salad like my QUINOA GARDEN SALAD for a delicious, healthy meal any time of the day!
- 500 grams boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon corn flour
- Juice of half lime
- 1 teaspoon pure honey
- In a bowl, mix the juice of 1 lime, mustard, olive oil, crushed garlic, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in a shallow dish. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes. You can also marinate it overnight and make it even more flavorful.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes. Transfer the chicken on a platter. Set aside while you make the sauce.
- Pour the juice (from the chicken) from the baking dish on a heated pan. Add corn flour, honey, lime juice, and salt as necessary. Heat slowly until it thickens, and then pour over the chicken. Enjoy!
Told ya’ it was that easy! Use the hashtag #TheFitFoodieMommy if ever you share your creations in social media. I always love to see your own twist to the recipe as well. Leave a comment below or share this recipe to your friends.