I love my salmon and we always have it at least once a week. This creamy salmon recipe does not disappoint with its lemon cream sauce plus some spinach for a healthier twist. I also used dairy-free milk which is equally as creamy and delicious. The lemon gives this dish a bit of tanginess and it cuts the richness of the creamy sauce. Make this for dinner tonight!
- 2 salmon fillets
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cashew milk or any milk of choice
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 lemon zested juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 brown onion chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the oil. Pan-sear your salmon about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set it aside.
- Add the butter into the pan. Then add the minced garlic and onions. and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Pour the cream, and let it simmer. Add the cheese, lemon zest and juice, and then the spinach.
- Add the cooked salmon back into the pan. Turn off the heat and let it sit there for another 5 minutes for the salmon to soak in the creamy sauce. You can spoon some sauce over the salmon as well. Enjoy with some salad or brown rice.
Share this recipe to your salmon lover friends!