Super fudgy, guilt-free, gluten-free brownies that you’ll easily mistake as your regular brownie. They’re decadent and chocolate-rich and you would never think it’s a healthy treat! But trust me, it is.
These brownies are refined sugar-free, like most of my baked goodies. They’re packed with lots of walnuts and dark chocolate chips so they’re really not just your regular brownie! You can also add other nuts and even seeds or dried fruit instead of chocolate.
Best part is that these are super easy and quick to make! Totally guilt-free in every bite. It’s as easy, tasty, and packed with flavor in every bite like this GLUTEN-FREE ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES or GRAIN-FREE PUMPKIN BROWNIES.
Now go make these for your mom or for your self. Coz we all deserve to be chocolate-happy! Yes?!?
WATCH HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE THESE GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. And line an 8 x 8" baking pan with parchment.
- In a bowl, mix the wet ingredients – eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, pure maple, vanilla.In another bowl mix the flour, almond meal, baking powder and salt. Add the dry into the wet. And mix until combined. Fold in your nuts and choco chips if using.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes. I usually underbake mine and let it stay on the pan for another 10 minutes after taking it out of the oven.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! You can store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze it for longer storage.
I hope you enjoy these brownies and be sure to tag me @fitfoodiemommy or use hashtag #FitFoodieMommy for me to find you and give you a shoutout.