Homemade granola ready in 30 minutes that tastes even better than store-bought ones! Granola is the perfect topping to your smoothies, yogurts, or eaten on its own as a healthy snack.
This homemade granola has a mix of whole nuts, seeds, oats, and sweetened with a natural sweetener so it’s refined-sugar free. Best part is you can whip this up in about 30 minutes and this stores pretty well in the pantry or in the fridge. This makes for pretty homemade gifts too! Just in time for the holiday season!
WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL TO MAKE THIS HOMEMADE GRANOLA
Homemade Granola in 30 minutes
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple or pure honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, all the nuts, seeds, coco flakes. Mix gently with a spoon.
- Then add the coconut oil, pure maple syrup, and salt. Mix well with a spoon or by hand. Transfer to the lined baking tray. Using a spatula, press down the granola on to the tray. This helps the granola crisp up.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the granola using a flat spatula. This may sound a bit messy but it helps to cook the granola evenly. Press down again and continue to bake for another 10-12 minutes or until you see the granola turning golden brown.
- Once cooked, take out of the oven and leave on the baking tray to cool down for at least 7-8 minutes. Lastly, you add the dried cranberries. Then transfer to a clean, dry, air-tight container and store in a cool, dry place or in your fridge for longer storage.
- To serve, top on your favorite greek yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothies.
If you loved this recipe, check out also my SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE GRANOLA which has a touch of chocolate in it, super yum!